May 2, 2012


Today I am recycling a used coffee can to put my color pencils in.  I put an old mouse pad in the bottom so the points will not get broken on the metal bottom of the can.  This makes it much easier to find the color I am looking for.  I decorated it with flowers from walk in my garden cartridge and a butterfly from home accent.  Hope you have a great Wednesday.  Come back often and see what else I have made.


I will be entering this in the following challenge:
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/04/save-earth-cricut-crawl.html

Comments

  1. This is such a great recycled project!AWESOME job with it,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely can and it is perfect for your pencils. Love the paper and I love the idea of putting the old mouse pad at the bottom of the can, that's double Upcycling! Thanks for joining us on our Crawl at FCCB.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project!! I host the Scrappin' Saturday over at Fantabulous Cricut & am going to showcase this tomorrow!! I am your newest follower!! :)
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014